What a feeling in my soul... Love burns brighter than Sunshine

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

INSANITY - Day 2

Wow... this was a butt kicker!!! I thought Mondays Fit Test was hard, well, because it was.  But today, we embarked on the first "real" insanity interval exercise.  It is called Plyometric Cardio Circuit and it is a little bit crazy.  You can click on the link above to get a good description of what it entails, but to give you a quick snapshot, Shaun T, trainer extrodinare, gets so hot and sweaty in his TANK TOP, he has to remove it about half way through.  Yikes! I am already SO sore but really enjoying the work outs so far! He pushes you right to the brink and then switches the exercise up on you so that it ALMOST feels like a break because you switch muscle groups! Tricky, tricky, tricky.


Needless to say, we were all dripppppiiiiinnnnnnngggg sweat by the end of this 42 minute INSANE workout! Thank you Shaun T for kicking my arse!

2 comments:

  1. Ok I think I'll have to try this once I get this baby outta me! Is it a video? Or do you need a gym? I don't like gyms...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally do it Moe. Its all video, so you can do it at home. You dont need weights or bands or mats or ANYTHING, just the will to survive it! I hear a little rumor that the DVDs can be ripped, so if I figure that out, ill burn you your very own set! Its insane, but awesome!

    ReplyDelete