What a feeling in my soul... Love burns brighter than Sunshine

Friday, December 10, 2010

Company Christmas Party

Last night was our company Christmas party at West Coast Tavern in North Park.  We had such a blast! Hosted bar, delicious food, significant others and fun coworkers is the recipe for a great night!  Zach and I wore homemade ugly Christmas sweaters, which were AWESOME if I do say so myself.  Here are some pics.

Zach had stockings all over his sweater... 
they were even stuffed :) He is such a good sport!

You cant really tell but my sweater was a Christmas
tree with lights and all!

Tim and Soraya.  Way to look at the camera Tim.  You look special.

Im not sure what is happening here!
Carmen was a picture taking machine!

Jeremy is awesome!

<3


My Michaels buddy and her husband, David





Thanks for a great party, Carmen, Dave and Ron!

No comments:

Post a Comment