What a feeling in my soul... Love burns brighter than Sunshine

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Beautiful Day in San Diego... let's spend it outside!

This morning my friend Amanda and I met in Little Italy at the Porto Vista Hotel for a little rooftop yoga session. It was awesome to be practicing yoga with the sun shining on my face and body and looking up to see this view:



Things like this really making working out a joy. Later today Zach and I will head up to La Jolla where Zach will surf "Blacks" while I walk/jog (we will see how inspired I feel) up and back the 1/2 mile trail.




This was the view from our hike today... such an amazing workout! It was pretty much straight down, and then straight up.



It was an unbelievably gorgeous day in San Diego today, we took advantage of every ray of sun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment