What a feeling in my soul... Love burns brighter than Sunshine

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wedding Planning

Zachary and I are getting married on August 27th, 2011 in Coronado. Here's what we've got so far:

1. Venue: Coronado Cays Yacht Club. It is a beautiful venue, right on the water in Coronado. It has a ceremony lawn and reception room all in one location, score!

Ceremony Lawn
Ceremony Lawn looking back to the Reception Room
Outdoor Patio

2. Photographer: Stephina Photography. These two girls are awesome! They have so much personality and take beautiful photos.

3. DJ: DJ Rooster. The moment we met Brandon, we knew he would be our DJ. He is a lawyer by day and club DJ/Wedding DJ by night. He is exactly what we were looking for and we know he is going to make our Wedding a PARTY!

That is where I am at now. Next on the list:

1. Cake. Mom is coming into town next weekend and we will be taking on the daunting task of cake tasting. We might just have to hit every bakery in San Diego, DARN!!!

2. Flowers. Where to start... when it comes to flowers, I feel overwhelmed. Another task my Mom and I will take on next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment