What a feeling in my soul... Love burns brighter than Sunshine

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Parking Tickets

So, this morning marks the 3rd parking ticket I have gotten in the last month.

1. Ticket for expired tags. This one really annoys me because the cop knows I have current registration when he looks up my license plate. So, really, a $25 ticket, is that necessary? Awesome. Thanks.

2. Ticket for parking longer than 2 hours in a 2 hour parking spot. Okay, this one is my fault, BUT, how stupid are 2 hour parking spots. Make them all day, metered, or nothing at all.

3. Ticket first thing this morning for parking in a loading zone (or some crap like that). Again, obviously my fault, but really, I was just trying to get a cup of coffee after my 6AM yoga class.

I was so upset, I started crying, then I thought to myself, well this is kind of stupid... it's just parking tickets, and it's easily avoidable. As my Fiance and my Mother keep telling me "just stop parking in places you aren't supposed to." I get it, I know it's my fault, but I still feel the need to curse the meter maid, and I figured what better place than my blog to do that!

My friend Amanda said, "Just do a headstand and refocus. Pretty sure no one would say anything," so if anyone needs me, I will be in my cube in Plough Pose and Shoulder Stand letting go of my anger :)

Namaste.

1 comment: