What a feeling in my soul... Love burns brighter than Sunshine

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

5K

This morning Amanda, Soraya and I went out for our morning exercise.  We decided to do 3 miles before burst training.  Soraya and Amanda got ahead of me so I'm not exactly sure how fast I ran it, but Amanda said I was 3 minutes behind them which put me at 30 minutes for a 5K (3.1 miles).  It was tough, but I felt really good at the end of it.  I think I might be interested in running a 5K race... just to see if I like it.  Amanda, let's do it!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WAHOO!!!!! You will love it! I promise! Finish lines are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete