What a feeling in my soul... Love burns brighter than Sunshine

Monday, January 3, 2011

Date Night!

Last night Zach took me out for date night! We had some gift certificates from Christmas and decided that we better just use them before my diet goes really extreme....we've got a wedding coming up people!

Anyways, we went to one of our favorite restaurants, Flemmings.  They have a happy hour every night called 5 for 6 till 7.  5 choices of cocktails, wines and appetizers all for 6 bucks until 7pm!




It was a great date night! Here are some photos:


He is so HANDSOME!

Thank you for the Scarf Paul! I love it!




Outside Flemmings, it was FREEZING and raining!
 
Stopped by the high dive for about an hour on the way home

Maybe too much wine? Nope, thats just pretty much me!

1 comment: