What a feeling in my soul... Love burns brighter than Sunshine

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Trip to Julian

I have lived in San Diego for what... almost 8 years now and I have never been to Julian! I know, crazy.  Zach and I have been talking about going up to Julian for so long, and today, we finally did it!

Driving up to Julian
We got there a little early (the place we wanted to eat at wasn't open yet, so we just walked around a little bit...

Farmer Road... Really?

Creepy Old Cemetery

It was FREEZING!!!

Finally, the BBQ joint that we were smelling from a mile away opened and we went in, got warm, and got some delicious food...






After lunch, we had to stop by the "Julian Pie Shop" and get some of their famous pie.  It was AH-mazing, and totally worth the $15.00 we paid for two slices of pie!



The sign said "OPEN, Coffee's on and Pie is warm"
It was completely packed inside, so Zach and I went out back to enjoy our pie and coffee.  We had the whole place to ourselves (probably because it was 0 degrees) but we cuddled up and kept eachother warm.



OMG.  Amazing.


Yeah, I know, I take a ridiculous amount of pictures of us...






After pie, we just strolled down the street and wandered into a few shops.  It is such a cute little town!




On the drive back, we saw the coolest clouds in the sky.  It was really hard to get it on camera, but I tried...


It was a great trip.  Thanks for taking me babe.  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment